The Fox affiliate in Raleigh-Durham, N.C., is refusing to air tonight's apocalyptic reality special Who's Your Daddy. Instead, WRAZ-TV will broadcast the documentary I Have Roots and Branches: Personal Reflections on Adoption. Fox maintains that the show in which an adoptee tries to figure out who her father is among a group of eight men has been "thoroughly vetted" by its standards and practices department. And let's face it, that's one prudish group.
- 1. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 2. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 3. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 4. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 5. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 6. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 7. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple