Despite ascending to Hollywood's B-plus-list, Nip/Tuck star Julian McMahon has agreed to return to Charmed for the show's 150th episode this April. He'll reprise his role as Alyssa Milano's half-demon ex, Cole. "As busy as he is, as crazy as he is, and as big a star as he's become, it's just a testament to his graciousness that he would honor the fans and come back," says executive producer Brad Kern. For an exclusive interview with McMahon about his big Charmed comeback and to find out what this means for Milano's Phoebe read "Ask Ausiello" on Wednesday.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. HBO Confirms Game of Thrones Spin-Offs Won't Feature Future Westeros
- 2. Game of Thrones' Water Bottle Culprit Revealed in the Final Dolls of Thrones Recap
- 3. Stranger Things' New Coke Teaser Wants You To Believe New Coke Was Good
- 4. Clarke is Getting Sexy in These New The 100 Photos!
- 5. The Bachelorette Is Ruled by F-Boys
- 6. Here's Why Game of Thrones Fans Think Daenerys Could Still Be Alive
- 7. Elizabeth Warren and AOC's Recap of the Game of Thrones Finale Is Better Than the Actual Finale