Answer: Nice meeting you, too! Unlike the Brangelinas of the world, I love getting stalked by fans. I especially like it when I'm with friends and/or family, because, well, what's the fun of being the center of all that attention if no one's there to witness it? As far as B&S scoop goes (Spoiler alert), Joe and Sarah's amicable divorce will take an ugly turn when Joe makes a surprising 11th-hour demand related to the children.
- 1. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 2. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 3. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 4. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 5. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 6. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 7. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple