Talk about an ironic twist: Ellen Fein, 43 who with co-author Sherrie Schneider wrote The Rules, an infamous primer for manipulating men into marriage is getting divorced. Worse yet, Fein's 15-year union with pharmacist Paul Feingertz, 41, is dissolving only three months before publication of The Rules III: Time-Tested Secrets for Making Your Marriage Work. Fein's publisher, AOL Time Warner, is expected to include a notation in the book's introduction mentioning the author's split.
- 1. Hey Hollywood, There Are Other Black Colleges Besides Howard
- 2. Rel Co-Creator Kevin Barnett Dies While on Vacation in Mexico
- 3. Demi's Sociopathic Edit Is the Highlight of The Bachelor So Far
- 4. Kerry Washington Heads to Netflix for American Son
- 5. Here's When The Expanse Season 3 Heads to Amazon Prime Video
- 6. Chicago Fire's Gentle Human Mouch Blows Up at Otis in a Jarring Sneak Peek
- 7. Where to Stream This Year's Oscar-Nominated Films