Domestic strife paid off big time for HBO Sunday night. The season finale of The Sopranos which featured Carmela kicking Tony out of the house attracted a whopping 12.5 million viewers and whacked its competition on the major broadcast networks. It was the mob drama's second most-watched episode ever; the show's season premiere in September drew 13.4 million fans. And despite complaints that the fourth season was a bore, ratings were actually up 22 percent over Season Three. By the way, have I mentioned how freakin' amazing Edie Falco was during those fight scenes with James Gandolfini? Well, she was. Forget Emmy, she deserves an Oscar!
- 1. Attention Millennials: Kenan and Kel are Down for a Good Burger Sequel
- 2. Netflix Doc About the Fyre Festival Scam Will Be the Feel-Good Film of the Year
- 3. The Family Guy Carrie Fisher Tribute Melted Our Cold Hearts
- 4. Stranger Things: Everything We Know About Season 3
- 5. Power Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 6. The Baudelaires Meet Lemony Snicket in the Official A Series of Unfortunate Events Season 3 Trailer
- 7. What Do the Stranger Things 3 Episode Titles Mean?