A Los Angeles County sheriff's deputy paid a visit to the home of Britney Spears on Tuesday to question the pop tart about recently surfaced photos that show her driving an SUV with her 5-month-old son, Sean, on her lap. "[The Department of Children and Family Services] asked us to go out there and get some information," a sheriff's department rep tells the New York Daily News. (While there, did anyone take a long, hard look at the slacker dude squatting in the master bedroom? I digress.) Although Spears claims the downright dangerous seating arrangement was her reaction to "a horrifying, frightful encounter with the paparazzi," the agency that snapped the telltale pics maintains their shutterbugs "exhibited no aggressive behavior."
- 1. Legacies Finally Revealed What Became of Klaus After He Died on The Originals
- 2. James Corden Is Giving Us All Cardi B Carpool Karaoke for Christmas
- 3. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week - Roma, Bruce Springsteen
- 4. Eliza Dushku Was Written Off Bull After Accusing Michael Weatherly of Sexual Harassment
- 5. Kit Harington Met Another Famous Dragon in the Game of Thrones Crossover We Didn't Know We Needed
- 6. Alias' Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams Are Reuniting for an Apple Series
- 7. Grey's Anatomy: Here's Our Best Guess for Who Jennifer Grey Will Play in Season 15