1 of 7 Sonja Flemming/CBS
7. Most Unsurprising Surprise: Catholic school teacher Dan wins Big Brother by a 7-0 vote after being chosen as America's Player midway through the game. (And consistently topping our weekly Power Ranking polls.)
2 of 7 screengrab courtesy HBO
6. Best Bloodsucking: True Blood's Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin) ravenously sucks the wrist of Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer) because of the well-known healing powers of vampire blood. Then he licks her face clean.
3 of 7 AMC
5. Best Tongue Biting: Mad Men's Christina Hendricks captures Joan's response perfectly when she's briefly promoted to the TV unit - then told she has to train an unqualified man who's getting the job for real. We suspect she'll win in the end.
4 of 7 Sonja Flemming/Showtime
4. Most Moments: The season finale of Weeds, from Doug's non-suicide to the brilliant bathtub time-lapse to Nancy's final surprise.
5 of 7 Donna Svennevik/ABC
3. The Real Sarah Palin: In her first interview as a vice presidential candidate, Alaska's governor tells ABC's Charles Gibson "you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska I'm giving you that perspective of how small our world is"
6 of 7 Dana Edelson/NBC
2. The Fake Sarah Palin: Tina Fey's Palin and Amy Poehler's Hillary Clinton help Saturday Night Live score its biggest ratings since 2002. Fey: "I can see Russia from my house!"
7 of 7 Michael Desmond/The CW
1. Biggest Casting Cliff-hanger: The father of Kelly's baby on 90210 is (SPOILER, if you still don't know) Dylan. Who isn't on the show. And Luke Perry says he never will be. This should be good.