1 of 10 Virginia Sherwood/NBC
10. Friday Night Lights' Eric and Tami Taylor are TV's sexy "real" couple who are truly devoted to each other.
2 of 10 Sergei Bachlakov/The WB
9. Though destiny may eventually pull them apart, Smallville's Lana and Clark are one sizzling pair.
3 of 10 Carin Baer/NBC
Chuck's lovable geek plus sexy Sarah equals great chemistry.
4 of 10 Scott Garfield/ABC
7. Pushing Daises' Ned and Chuck bring a new twist to TV romance with their untouchable relationship.
5 of 10 Michael Courtney/The CW
The romantic tension between Smallville's Lois and Clark is the stuff legends are made of.
6 of 10 Byron J. Cohen/NBC
The Office's Jim and Pam are the TV couple everyone loves to root for.
7 of 10 Eric Liebowitz/CBS
4. CSI: NY's Lindsay kept Danny at a distance for quite some time before (finally!) getting close to him at the end of Season 3.
8 of 10 Scott Garfield/ABC
3. Grey's Anatomy's Derek and Meredith keep viewers on the edge of their seats with their forever-undefined status.
9 of 10 Isabella Vosmikova/FOX
Bones' Booth and Bones bring a sexy tension to the show that keep fans wanting more.
10 of 10 Monty Brinton/CBS
1. Topping readers' votes, Moonlight's Mick and Beth deliver romantic tension you can sink your teeth into