A Pacific Northwest town is full of shape-shifters who can transform themselves into werewolves, which might interest a Seattle police officer who arrived there searching for his missing girlfriend. This eerie drama got points for its shadowy style, but after low ratings, two networks and only nine episodes, `Lake' dried up.
Writer (7 Credits)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Suits: The Firm Will Have to Pay for Its Sins in the Final Season
- 2. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram
- 3. Game of Thrones Creators Bail on Comic-Con Panel
- 4. Love Island Recap: Talk About an Incredibly Awkward Kiss, Am I Right?
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of July 19
- 6. A.P. Bio Saved From Cancellation by NBC's New Streaming Service
- 7. The Walking Dead Season 10: Everything We Know So Far