The actor and former Nixon speechwriter hosts this lively game show, in which his own paycheck is used as prize money. Three contestants answer brainteasing questions worth various dollar amounts (in absurd categories such as `There's a Right Way and a Hemingway'). Then, the highest-scoring player faces off against Stein, with each asked the same questions while the other is in an isolation booth. Jimmy Kimmel was Stein's wisecracking sidekick for the first three seasons.
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Where We Left Off With Star Trek: Picard's Eponymous Captain
- 2. Could Whiskey Cavalier Get a Second Season After All?
- 3. The First Teaser Trailer for Star Trek: Picard Is Here and Something's Up with Jean-Luc
- 4. Game of Thrones Writers Almost Let This Fan-Favorite Character Live
- 5. Game of Thrones's Major Season 8 Deaths, Ranked Least to Most Satisfying
- 6. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Sneak Peek: Fitz and Enoch Run Into Space Pirates
- 7. What/If Review: Renée Zellweger Drama Is Somehow Three Shows, and They're all Boring