Michael Moore (`Fahrenheit 9/11') guided this nutty mid-'90s take on `the other side of America', with a typical escapade being his quest to hug all 50 state governors. Moore called it a `nonfiction, comedic newsmagazine with a point of view.' That point of view was unconfusingly liberal, and his targets were often corporate CEOs. There were also results from a bogus polling organization, person-on-the-street interviews and a team of correspondents that included Janeane Garofalo.
- 1. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 2. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More
- 3. Poll: Who Will Win The Voice Season 15?
- 4. Justice for Chris Parnell, the Best Supporting Chris
- 5. Hail Satan, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Is Renewed Through Season 4
- 6. Fresh Prince Star Alfonso Ribeiro Sues Fortnite for Stealing Carlton Dance
- 7. Lin-Manuel Miranda and Jimmy Fallon Put a Holiday Spin on Ariana Grande and Cardi B Hits