The Emmy-nominated home-renovation series has gone from cult favorite to breakout hit. The setup: Two pairs of friends swap houses and work with a designer and a carpenter for two days to remodel a room on a set budget, with a bubbly host overseeing the proceedings. Of course, some results are more sensational than others, and that's part of the fun in this much-imitated series. 'Trading Spaces' and its two spin-offs ('Boys vs. Girls' and 'Family') are based on the British show 'Changing Rooms.'
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name