Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Our hosts revisit the past and share with us their first... love. Or do they? AMG turns 50 and we carve the canyons in AMG Classics and track their latest release. Ferrari gets a new heart, and it’s electric. Magician Penn Jillette tries his magic against the clock, and the Stig proves that going green can be faster.
What sports car would you buy if you had $7k? Bill’s car was written in song, Antron unleashes the ponies and Wookie picks the less obvious example of the bunch. The Stig settles the score around the track with a proper head-to-head. Antron finds the perfect blend of utility, performance and styling, the Maserati Levante. Actor and Rapper Xzibit visits the studio and the track.
Ride side-by-side with Antron, Bill and Wookie as they explore the latest craze in recreation vehicles, the UTV. We visit the East Side of LA to ask the question: “How low can you go?” and meet two characters who influenced the low riding movement. Bill sets sail in a F1-style auto made for one, the BAC Mono and recording Artist Chris Daughtry hits the track.
Our boys hit a dirt oval track near the birth of NASCAR. Meanwhile, we test drive a tuner legend, the Skyline and Audi gives back to those who served. The Stig sets the track on fire in both the Skyline and Audi R8. Recording Artist Aaron Carter hits the stage, putting his charm and racing skills to the test.
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name