Epic World War II miniseries about events preceding the bombing of Pearl Harbor, as seen from the viewpoints of stoic Navy commander Victor `Pug' Henry (Robert Mitchum in his first TV role) and his family. This adaptation of Herman Wouk's novel (Wouk himself wrote the screenplay) earned 11 Emmy nominations (winning three), and cost more than $40 million to make, the most expensive TV event produced up to that time. A sequel, `War and Remembrance,' aired in 1989.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Euphoria's Penis-Filled Locker Room Scene Blew Twitter's Mind
- 2. What's Next for the Helicopter Mystery on Fear the Walking Dead?
- 3. Big Little Lies Episode 3 Recap: Do Not Eff with Laura Dern
- 4. This Friends Guest Star Got Booed by Ross and Rachel Lobsters
- 5. Brace for a New Face in Good Girls Season 3
- 6. Someone Put Pennywise into the Cheers Intro Because the Internet Loves a Creepy Crossover
- 7. Everything We Know About Stephen King's New The Stand Series So Far