A photographer (Brian Austin Green) and a group of adventurers embark on a mission to rescue a kidnapped boy in Mexico. But when they come across an orphaned Apache girl (Lola Tash), they decide to use her as leverage against the kidnappers, unknowingly setting off a dangerous series of events. Based on the novel by Jim Fergus. Directed by Don McBrearty.
Executive Producer (6 Credits)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger