Eliot Ness and his band of incorruptible federal agents fought crime (meaning Al Capone) in Prohibition-era Chicago in this series, which was enormously popular with audiences, but was shot down by critics, who lambasted its extreme violence. Walter Winchell provided the narration. A syndicated remake of the series aired from 1993 to 1994, but the best `Untouchables' is undoubtedly the 1987 Brian De Palma-directed movie version that earned Sean Connery a supporting Oscar.
Director (25 Credits)
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger