Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
It's the night before Kandi's dream wedding, and with Todd refusing to sign the pre-nup, the nuptials are at risk of not taking place at all. Finally deciding that marrying Kandi is more important than anything, Todd agrees to sign. But the wedding day isn't without drama.
With Kandi and Todd's wedding only a few days away, Kandi finally sends Todd the daunting pre-nup and requests him to sign it. Then, Kandi's bachelorette party is a fun girls night with outrageous entertainment hand delivered by Phaedra. Over at Bar One, Todd's bachelor party gets a little out of control with Todd nearly breaking the "party rules" Kandi had laid out for him.
With only two weeks left until they exchange vows, Todd's mother Sharon is scheduled to arrive from New York and the timing couldn't be better for marital advice, as Sharon is understandably upset over Mama Joyce's accusations towards her son.
Kandi's wedding planning team recovers from Carmon's emotional exit, but it's not clear if Kandi and Todd can recover from Mama Joyce referring to Todd's deceased father as a 'pimp.' Kandi meets with her father and asks him to officiate her wedding but gets more than she bargained for when he dredges up family issues from the past. In an emotional sit down with Mama Joyce, will Todd be able to stand up for himself?
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Outlander Boss Addresses Jamie and Claire's Sex Drought
- 2. Tracee Ellis Ross on How Black-ish Enlisted Octavia Spencer to School Us for Black History Month
- 3. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 4. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 5. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 6. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?
- 7. 7 Questions The Umbrella Academy on Netflix Needs to Answer in Season 2