Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
It's the night before Kandi's dream wedding, and with Todd refusing to sign the pre-nup, the nuptials are at risk of not taking place at all. Finally deciding that marrying Kandi is more important than anything, Todd agrees to sign. But the wedding day isn't without drama.
With Kandi and Todd's wedding only a few days away, Kandi finally sends Todd the daunting pre-nup and requests him to sign it. Then, Kandi's bachelorette party is a fun girls night with outrageous entertainment hand delivered by Phaedra. Over at Bar One, Todd's bachelor party gets a little out of control with Todd nearly breaking the "party rules" Kandi had laid out for him.
With only two weeks left until they exchange vows, Todd's mother Sharon is scheduled to arrive from New York and the timing couldn't be better for marital advice, as Sharon is understandably upset over Mama Joyce's accusations towards her son.
Kandi's wedding planning team recovers from Carmon's emotional exit, but it's not clear if Kandi and Todd can recover from Mama Joyce referring to Todd's deceased father as a 'pimp.' Kandi meets with her father and asks him to officiate her wedding but gets more than she bargained for when he dredges up family issues from the past. In an emotional sit down with Mama Joyce, will Todd be able to stand up for himself?
- 1. How to Watch All the New Year's Day College Football Bowl Games
- 2. 2018-2019 TV Scorecard: Which Shows Are Canceled? Which Are Renewed?
- 3. Elementary To End After Season 7
- 4. Making a Murderer Filmmakers Sued By Manitowoc Police Sergeant
- 5. SMILF's Frankie Shaw Under Investigation for Mishandled Sex Scenes, Discriminatory Behavior
- 6. How to Watch Elf This Holiday Season
- 7. Meredith Will Find Love with Either DeLuca or Link on Grey's Anatomy