Songs and talk featuring the singer celebrated for entertaining troops during World War II. In fact, Froman hosted singing servicemen during the show's first year, when it was produced in cooperation with the Defense Department (and titled `Jane Froman's U.S.A. Canteen'). Froman received an Emmy nomination in 1954 and Susan Hayward received an Oscar nomination playing her in the 1952 biopic `With a Song in My Heart.'
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Bethenny Frankel Is Leaving Real Housewives, So What Even Is the Point Anymore?
- 2. Netflix's 2019 Originals: A Complete Guide
- 3. A Blue Bloods Alum Is Headed to Manifest Season 2 as Ben's Ex
- 4. Everything We Know About Legacies Season 2
- 5. Dancing With the Stars Host Tom Bergeron Speaks Out Against Sean Spicer Casting Decision
- 6. What's New on Netflix in September
- 7. What's Leaving Netflix in September 2019