Adventures of the masked crimefighter and his assistant Kato that tried to duplicate the success of ABC's other dynamic superhero, `Batman,' which had premiered earlier in the year. This series, an adaptation of a radio show, was played more seriously, though, and while it had its own style and received some praise, it languished in a Friday time slot and was canceled after one season. It became a cult favorite later, thanks largely to future martial-arts legend Bruce Lee, who played Kato.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. mixed-ish Review: The black-ish Spin-off Gets Being Mixed Race Right
- 2. There's a Light at the End of the Tunnel for Jo on Grey's Anatomy
- 4. Alfred Tries to Dump Sandra In this Pennyworth Sneak Peek
- 5. Chicago P.D.'s Season 7 Premiere Will Finally Provide Answers About Antonio's Absence
- 6. Where to Stream Downton Abbey
- 7. Here Are the Episodes of Netflix's Criminal to Watch First