A beloved long-running sitcom about a harried suburban housewife, her pediatrician husband and their children. The show was chaste and wholesome to a fault, but---like other squeaky clean contemporaries such as `Leave It to Beaver' and `The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet'---it was undeniably appealing. It also made teen idols (and brief singing stars) of Paul Petersen and Shelley Fabares.
Director (17 Credits)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Suits: The Firm Will Have to Pay for Its Sins in the Final Season
- 2. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram
- 3. Game of Thrones Creators Bail on Comic-Con Panel
- 4. Love Island Recap: Talk About an Incredibly Awkward Kiss, Am I Right?
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of July 19
- 6. A.P. Bio Saved From Cancellation by NBC's New Streaming Service
- 7. The Walking Dead Season 10: Everything We Know So Far