Earthy skipper Sam Bailey is pitted against aristocratic Cecil Wyntoon in a sitcom culture clash set in a ritzy California yachting community where widower Bailey runs a charter fishing boat. The antagonism between the men is softened by a romance between Sam's son and Cecil's daughter.
Let's Talk About Sex on TV, Baby
Sex Ed Week explores the ways TV is pushing boundaries forward – and the ways it still lets us down
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – Chambers, Knock Down the House
- 2. One Avengers: Endgame Star Doesn't Seem to Have Made the Final Cut
- 3. What The Actual F*** Just Happened in That Supernatural Finale
- 4. Gotham's Series Finale Broke a Rule of Batman
- 5. Marvel's Cloak and Dagger Takes Us Behind the Scenes of Tyrone's Tense Heist
- 6. Gotham Boss on the Batman-Centric Series Finale: 'It Means We Told the Story Properly'
- 7. Stan Lee's Final MCU Cameo in Avengers: Endgame Is a Heartwarming Send-off