Who Said It: The Bachelorette Contestant or Disney Prince?
The Walking Dead Sneak Peek: Daryl's an A-Hole
Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
The Men Tell All
Becca's challenging journey to find love has not been an easy one: Emotions have run high, honesty has been called into question and hearts have been broken. After a tropical trip to The Bahamas, she returns to more uncharted territories: the four hometowns of Blake, Colton, Garrett and Jason. Are all of these men marriage material? Becca will try and find out from the people who know them best, as she moves closer to making her fairy tale come true.
Becca travels to The Bahamas, where she will decide which four of the remaining six men will receive hometown dates.
Richmond, Virginia hosts Becca's final nine bachelors as she moves.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Fox Releases Statement Following Jussie Smollett Arrest
- 2. The Blacklist Sneak Peek: Ressler's in the Hot Seat
- 3. Netflix's Paddleton, Unexpectedly, Has One Of the Most Riveting Endings Ever
- 4. One Day at a Time Is In Danger of Cancellation, So Go and Watch It, You Uncultured Heathens
- 5. Nobody Is More Upset About the Punisher Cancellation Than Eminem Is
- 6. The Masked Singer: The Best and Worst Guesses About Who's Behind the Final Five Costumes
- 7. The Rabbit and the Lion Were The Masked Singer's Worst-Kept Secrets