True love (or a TV facsimile thereof) gets the reality treatment in this long-running dating game, in which a successful bachelor romances a number of beauties. The list of possible paramours is reduced each week until he gives a final red rose to one of them. The series spun off 'The Bachelorette', a spate of rip-offs and very few lasting pairings.
Executive Producer (5 Credits)
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Ryan Murphy Recruits Bette Midler for Netflix's The Politician
- 2. Should The OA Get a Season 3?
- 3. We Demand Justice for Old Knight, The OA's Telepathic Octopus
- 4. The Best Romance Shows and Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 5. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 6. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 7. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act