TV's longest-running live-action comedy was the brainchild of lawyer-turned-bandleader Ozzie Nelson and began on the radio in 1944. There wasn't, in fact, much `adventure' anyone could discern in the lives of the suburban Nelson clan (nor was it ever exactly clear what the TV Ozzie did for a living), but this wholesome sitcom ran for 14 years (and a remarkable 435 episodes), and made a bona fide rock-and-roll star out of younger son Rick.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mindy Kaling's New Netflix Show Could Fill the One Day at a Time Void in Your Life
- 2. Last Man Standing Exclusive: Eve Gets Tough with the Baxters' Foreign Exchange Student
- 3. Hanna Review: Now This Is How You Turn a Movie Into a TV Series
- 4. Lizzy Caplan and Elsie Fisher Will Step Into a Stephen King Classic in Castle Rock Season 2
- 5. Everything to Know About The Sopranos Movie, Newark
- 6. Jane the Virgin Boss Previews Michael's Return: 'It Affects the Whole Season'