The frenetic workplace of a cable-sports network is the setting for this alternately witty and poignant sitcom revolving around two cocky anchors and their neurotic producer. Created by Aaron Sorkin (`The West Wing'), the series was smartly cast and executed, and it deserved a better fate. The 1998 pilot won an Emmy for director Thomas Schlamme.
Executive Producer (3 Credits)
Director (9 Credits)
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mindy Kaling's New Netflix Show Could Fill the One Day at a Time Void in Your Life
- 2. Last Man Standing Exclusive: Eve Gets Tough with the Baxters' Foreign Exchange Student
- 3. Hanna Review: Now This Is How You Turn a Movie Into a TV Series
- 4. Lizzy Caplan and Elsie Fisher Will Step Into a Stephen King Classic in Castle Rock Season 2
- 5. Everything to Know About The Sopranos Movie, Newark
- 6. Jane the Virgin Boss Previews Michael's Return: 'It Affects the Whole Season'
- 7. One Day at a Time and Sex Education Are Helping Immigrants and Their Queer Kids Bridge the Generational Gap