The landmark Jerry Seinfeld-Larry David creation about four neurotic New Yorkers was ostensibly about nothing, but of course was uniquely something: the master of sitcom domain (earning 10 Emmys over its nine-year run) that its star described as 'micro-concept TV.' No hugging, no kissing, little plot. Just brilliant, quirky takes on the seemingly mundane events of daily life. The 'Seinfeld' finale was the third-highest rated series-ender ever, topped only by those of 'Cheers' and 'M*A*S*H.'
Writer (5 Credits)
Director (4 Credits)
Producer (4 Credits)
Executive Producer (7 Credits)
Supervising Producer (8 Credits)
Co-Executive Producer (3 Credits)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Jussie Smollett's Lawyers Slam 'Law Enforcement Spectacle' After Arrest
- 2. Jussie Smollett Returns to Empire Set After Arrest
- 3. Grey's Anatomy Theory: Is Amelia Planning Her Exit?
- 4. Star Trek: Discovery: Everything We Know About the Red Angel and Those Mysterious Signals
- 5. Hope's Former Flame on The Originals Will Appear on Legacies
- 6. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – Paddleton, Chef's Table
- 7. WWE's Roman Reigns Is Returning to Monday Night Raw With an Update on His Leukemia Diagnosis