Comedy that explores relationships through the eyes of two couples and their single male friend. One couple is newly engaged, the other is long married, and the single guy only wants sexual relationships without commitment, so each has a unique perspective on the male-female condition.
Executive Producer (3 Credits)
Director (12 Credits)
Writer (18 Credits)
Let's Talk About Sex on TV, Baby
Sex Ed Week explores the ways TV is pushing boundaries forward – and the ways it still lets us down
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What The Actual F*** Just Happened in That Supernatural Finale
- 2. Gotham's Series Finale Broke a Rule of Batman
- 3. Marvel's Cloak and Dagger Takes Us Behind the Scenes of Tyrone's Tense Heist
- 4. Gotham Boss on the Batman-Centric Series Finale: 'It Means We Told the Story Properly'
- 5. Stan Lee's Final MCU Cameo in Avengers: Endgame Is a Heartwarming Send-off
- 6. All Signs Point to Brett and Casey Steaming Things Up on Chicago Fire
- 7. Manstead Is Dead on Chicago Med, Long Live Leestead