Mary Richards' neurotic pal returns to Manhattan and her kvetchy family in this spin-off from `The Mary Tyler Moore Show.' The previously dateless Rhoda finally found love and wed (which proved to be a fatal mistake for the series), but Emmy-winner Valerie Harper's portrayal of her heartbreak when her marriage later shattered gave the show a touching emotional core, as did the wonderful Julie Kavner as Rhoda's insecure sister Brenda.
Director (9 Credits)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Did You Spot All the Veronica Mars Cameos in Season 4?
- 2. Kaley Cuoco's Harley Quinn Has Dirty Mouth in Awesome First Trailer
- 3. Here's Every Marvel Movie and Disney+ Series Coming Out Until 2022
- 4. Who Are the Eternals? A Quick Introduction to Marvel's New Superheroes
- 5. Doom Patrol Is Officially Renewed for Season 2
- 6. Marvel Disney+ Shows: Everything We Learned at Comic-Con
- 7. Mahershala Ali Will Play Blade for Marvel