A sitcom about the quirky relationships between three siblings and their divorced parents, who all work in and around the medical field in New York City. Four of the five family members are physicians (a gastroenterologist, a cardiologist, an E.R. nurse, a plastic surgeon) and are single. The exception is Ben, a couples counselor, who is struggling to maintain his marriage to a mostly absent activist wife. Created by `Frasier' veterans Joe Keenan and Christopher Lloyd.
Writer (9 Credits)
Director (8 Credits)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mindy Kaling's New Netflix Show Could Fill the One Day at a Time Void in Your Life
- 2. Last Man Standing Exclusive: Eve Gets Tough with the Baxters' Foreign Exchange Student
- 3. Hanna Review: Now This Is How You Turn a Movie Into a TV Series
- 4. Lizzy Caplan and Elsie Fisher Will Step Into a Stephen King Classic in Castle Rock Season 2
- 5. Everything to Know About The Sopranos Movie, Newark
- 6. Jane the Virgin Boss Previews Michael's Return: 'It Affects the Whole Season'
- 7. One Day at a Time and Sex Education Are Helping Immigrants and Their Queer Kids Bridge the Generational Gap