During World War II, a Navy officer commands a pink sub with a crew of five rescued Army nurses and a combat-phobic supply officer in this series based on the 1959 movie starring Cary Grant and Tony Curtis. Curtis's daughter Jamie Lee played one of the nurses (her first recurring role on network TV).
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Eastbound & Down Was the Definitive Show of 2009
- 2. The Week in Superlatives: Best Binge, Biggest Nope, and the Moment You Can't Unsee
- 3. The Walking Dead Sneak Peek: The Triumphant Return of A-Hole Daryl
- 4. Grey's Anatomy: This Might Be the End of Owen and Amelia (For Real This Time)
- 5. Fox Responds to Report That Jussie Smollett Attack Was a Hoax: 'We Stand Behind Him'
- 6. Star Trek: Discovery Revisited Culber's Tragic Story with a Surprising Twist
- 7. Brooklyn Nine-Nine's Jake and Amy Are Victorious in Our Valentine's Day Shipper Contest