The new medical director breaks the rules to heal the system at America's oldest public hospital. Dr. Max Goodwin sets out to tear up the bureaucracy and provide exceptional care, but the doctors and staff are not so sure he can succeed. They've heard this before. Not taking "no" for an answer, Dr. Goodwin must disrupt the status quo and prove he'll stop at nothing to breathe new life into this underfunded and underappreciated hospital and return it to the glory that put it on the map.
Executive Producer (3 Credits)
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Chicago P.D.'s Season 6 Finale Left John Seda's Exit Up in the Air
- 2. The Jeffersons' Marla Gibbs Makes Appearance During ABC's Norman Lear Special
- 3. Chicago Fire Just Potentially Blew Up Its Entire Firehouse
- 4. The Best Possible Person Won The Challenge: War of the Worlds
- 5. Manstead Took a Dark Turn in the Chicago Med Season 4 Finale
- 6. I. Marlene King Answers Our Burning Questions About The Perfectionists Season 1 Finale
- 7. The Perfectionists Finale Proves We Need a Season 2