A Britcom about a very peculiar and most endearing serial bungler became a cult hit when it first appeared on the BBC in 1989, and has developed a U.S. following through airings in the 1990s on HBO and PBS. `Mr. Bean' spotlights rubber-faced Rowan Atkinson's wonderful flair for physical humor, as the impish man of few words (he mostly grunts) causes all manner of havoc in a series of half-hour episodes. Atkinson brought his misfit alter ego to the big screen for 1997's `Bean.'
Director (3 Credits)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 2. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 3. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown
- 4. Pete Davidson Returns to SNL to Talk a Bit About Mental Health but Mostly The Mule
- 5. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 6. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 7. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves