The sly, hip, often imitated romantic dramedy about an ex-model and a PI who team up to run the Blue Moon Detective Agency. As the lead characters tried to decide if they loved or hated each other, the series established itself as a prime example of the `will they or won't they' subgenre so popular in 1980s TV. Filled with rapid-fire dialogue, in-jokes and some memorable parodies, this is a show, as its creator Glenn Gordon Caron said, `that knows it's on television.'
Writer (3 Credits)
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Inventor Review: Theranos Doc Doesn't Draw Enough Blood
- 2. Lauren Graham Might Be Coming to The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel for a Gilmore Girls Reunion
- 3. A Gossip Girl Alum and a Workaholics Star Will Play Bow's Parents in black-ish's Flashback Episode
- 4. Natasha Lyonne Falls in Love in This Hilarious Documentary Now! Sneak Peek
- 5. How to Watch All the March Madness Games This Year
- 6. The Riverdale Cast Teases What to Expect from the Heathers Musical
- 7. The Best Documentaries on Netflix Right Now