Three single men look for love in Chicago with help from a female life coach. The trio have been friends since childhood and all have different problems with women. Tim's girlfriends always dump him; Doug can't get over his ex-wife; and Kyle is a Casanova-type who fears no one really wants him. Tim gets no help from his dad, Tug, an ex-NFLer, but his sister Molly advises him to seek advice from Dr. Victoria Stangel, a famous---and gorgeous---life coach.
Executive Producer (2 Credits)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Roma Could Win Netflix Its First Best Picture Oscar
- 2. Oscars 2019: When Are the Oscars and How to Watch Online
- 3. Will Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Phil Coulson Appear in Avengers: Endgame?
- 4. The Blacklist: More Truths About (the Real) Reddington Are Revealed
- 5. Outlander Boss Addresses Jamie and Claire's Sex Drought
- 6. Tracee Ellis Ross on How Black-ish Enlisted Octavia Spencer to School Us for Black History Month
- 7. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies