Wallace's aggressive journalistic style was already emerging in this 1950s series, first known as `The Mike Wallace Interview' and later as `Survival and Freedom.' He told TV Guide in 1958 that his grilling of guests centered on whether `big government, big business, big labor, big religion is chipping away at individual rights in America.'
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Final Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Trailer Is Here
- 2. Emotions Were Running Very High on This Week's Dancing with the Stars
- 3. Rob Lowe and Liv Tyler Are a Steaming Hot Pair in This 9-1-1: Lone Star Teaser
- 4. Looking for Alaska Bosses Reveal Why They Kept the Central Death a Mystery
- 5. The Flash's Hartley Sawyer Says Barry's Crisis News Will Be 'Catastrophic' for Ralph
- 6. BoJack Horseman Season 6 Review: Does BoJack Deserve a Happy Ending?
- 7. The Ultimate Game of Thrones Shopping Guide