Silly antics of a World War II PT-boat commander and his crew in the South Pacific and Italy. It's basically Sgt. Bilko on the water, for like Phil Silvers' beloved character, Lt. Cdr. Quinton McHale (played with farcical skill by Oscar winner Ernest Borgnine) is a consummate, always-take-a-shortcut con man, incessantly driving the exasperated Capt. Binghampton to declare, `I could just scream.'
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name