Silly antics of a World War II PT-boat commander and his crew in the South Pacific and Italy. It's basically Sgt. Bilko on the water, for like Phil Silvers' beloved character, Lt. Cdr. Quinton McHale (played with farcical skill by Oscar winner Ernest Borgnine) is a consummate, always-take-a-shortcut con man, incessantly driving the exasperated Capt. Binghampton to declare, `I could just scream.'
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Star Trek: Discovery Fans Shouldn't Get Too Attached to Captain Pike
- 2. Will How to Get Away with Murder Return for Season 6? Showrunner Pete Nowalk Sounds Off
- 3. The Perfectionists Cast Plays Who Said It: A Disney Villain or a Pretty Little Liar?
- 4. Arrow Still Hasn't Answered One Big Question About Mia Smoak's Upbringing
- 5. At Least One Jane the Virgin Star Will Appear in the Spin-Off
- 6. The Act Review: It's Sick and Suspenseful… but Missing a Point
- 7. How Roswell Changed Shiri Appleby's Life as an Actress and a Director