Five 'Bridezillas' and their husbands receive relationship help while living together under the same roof for two weeks, during which time they undergo intensive marriage counseling that will ultimately help them decide if they should split up or make up.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Gifted and Rel Canceled at Fox
- 2. The Magicians Finale Killed Off the One Person We Never Expected
- 3. The Bold Type Cast Wants a Crossover Episode with Good Trouble
- 4. The Perfectionists' Hayley Erin Reveals Just How Alike Taylor and Alison Are
- 5. The Perfectionists Leaned Heavily Into Its Pretty Little Liars Roots This Week
- 6. Sansa Stark Goes Mean Girls on Dany in Our Ridiculous Dolls of Thrones Recap
- 7. Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage