Long-running sitcom about Danny Williams, a nightclub entertainer with a wife and two kids. The series made several changes during its 11-year run, including its title (it started as "Make Room for Daddy" and was retitled "The Danny Thomas Show" in 1956). At the end of the third season, Jean Hagen, Danny's onscreen wife, quit, so Williams became a widower. He was single for a year before marrying nurse Kathy O'Hara. Thomas reprised his role in 1970 on the short-lived "Make Room for Granddaddy."
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Let's Talk About Sex on TV, Baby
Sex Ed Week explores the ways TV is pushing boundaries forward – and the ways it still lets us down
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Game of Thrones Recap: Things Got Sexy Before the Final Battle
- 2. The Saved By the Bell Cast Had a Reunion and Fans Are Demanding a Revival
- 3. Relax, Game of Thrones Fans, the Night King Was Just Arrested in Norway
- 4. Gotham Actress Camren Bicondova Replaced Ahead of Series Finale
- 5. One Chicago Is Losing Jon Seda and Two More Actors
- 6. Angry Red Keeps Things Interesting on The Blacklist
- 7. Bellamy and Echo Will Be a 'Great Unit' in The 100 Season 6