This drama follows the professional and personal life of Secretary of State Elizabeth McCord, a brilliant CIA analyst-turned-college professor who returns to Washington, D.C., as a favor to the president, whom she considers a friend. While he values Elizabeth's frankness and how she confidently handles the job on her own terms, those qualities aren't always appreciated, especially by other members of the White House staff.
Executive Producer (5 Credits)
Director (27 Credits)
Writer (14 Credits)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Originals Star Joseph Morgan Is Headed to Animal Kingdom
- 2. Prison Break's Paul Adelstein Is Joining Chicago P.D.
- 3. The Society Season 2: Everything We Know So Far
- 4. The 100 Best SpongeBob SquarePants Episodes, Ranked
- 5. Love Island Recap: Here's Who the New Gals Banished to the Hideaway
- 6. Suits Boss Promises Fans All the Darvey Romance They've Been Waiting For
- 7. Pearson Review: This Spin-Off Is Definitely Not Suits 2.0