Comic vignettes (three per show) about a young woman and her junior-exec husband. Betty White not only was the star but was the series' co-creator and co-producer as well, an accomplishment rare in the early 1950s. `Elizabeth,' White's first comic role on TV, debuted on a local station in Los Angeles in 1952.
- 1. The CW Really Wants to Make Chris Wood Happen
- 2. The 12 Days of Chris-Mas, Explained
- 3. Watch the Promising First Trailer for the Downton Abbey Movie
- 4. Literally Just 40 Celebrities Named Chris
- 5. A New Emmys Rule Change Could Be Trouble for Black Mirror
- 6. Legacies Finally Revealed What Became of Klaus After He Died on The Originals
- 7. James Corden Is Giving Us All Cardi B Carpool Karaoke for Christmas