A lowly `floater' for a TV network becomes the assistant to its vain newsanchor. Claudia `Claude' Casey has Mary Richards' good-natured spunk; good thing for her, since she's resented by two snobby coworkers, who seek to sabotage her at every turn. Creator Terri Minsky was a writer on `Sex and the City.'
Writer (5 Credits)
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Skyler White Deserved So Much Better From Breaking Bad Fans
- 2. Connie, the Unsung Hero of Steven Universe, Was a Warrior From the Start
- 3. Sarah Carter on Playing The Flash's First Female Big Bad: 'It's Great to Step Into That Dark Feminine Energy'
- 4. The First Twilight Zone Episode Teasers Are Seriously Eerie
- 5. The Walking Dead's Latest Victims Say Goodbye and Thank You to Fans
- 6. Everything We Know About Apple's Streaming Service, Apple TV+
- 7. The Case Against Adnan Syed Is the Retrial He May Never Get