This savory portrait of the New York City restaurant Le Cirque chronicles its 2004 closing and rebirth in 2006, and takes a candid look at the landmark eatery's frequently tense family dynamics between owner Sirio Maccioni and his three sons, who try to convince their father to update its old-fashioned style. Directed by Andrew Rossi.
- 1. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 2. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 3. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 4. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 5. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 6. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 7. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple