Long-running slapstick sitcom (with a great theme song) about two single Milwaukee women sharing an apartment and working at a brewery in the 1950s. Their circle of friends included oddballs Lenny and Squiggy, and Shirley's sweet boyfriend Carmine. A spin-off from `Happy Days,' it relied more on physical comedy than its parent show and was actually more successful, becoming the No. 1 show in its second year. Before the end of its run, the girls moved to L.A. A cartoon version aired in 1981.
Director (19 Credits)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. We Demand Justice for Old Knight, The OA's Telepathic Octopus
- 2. The Best Romance Shows and Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 3. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 4. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 5. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act
- 6. Queer Eye's Karamo Brown Reveals How He Gets That Emotional Breakthrough With Each 'Hero'
- 7. Aidy Bryant Takes Us Behind Filming Shrill's Empowering Fat Babe Pool Party