Influential series about a Buddhist monk in search of his long-lost brother in the American West of the 1870s while dodging Chinese officials after him for killing a member of the imperial family. The show earned cult status (and became much parodied) thanks to its blend of martial arts and Eastern mysticism, and a style that traded heavily on flashbacks and slow-mo fight scenes. A TV film, `Kung Fu: The Movie,' aired in 1986 and a sequel series, `Kung Fu: The Legend Continues,' began in 1993.
Director (13 Credits)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Oscars 2019: Live Updates From the 91st Academy Awards
- 2. Kel Mitchell Confirms He Will Appear in Kenan Thompson's All That Revival
- 3. Marvel's Cloak & Dagger Brings the Mayhem in Official Season 2 Trailer
- 4. The Man in the High Castle Will End With Season 4 and an 'Epic Conclusion'
- 5. Your Guide to All of the Netflix Originals of 2019
- 6. Amazon Prime's March Line-Up Features Hanna, Catastrophe's Final Season and More
- 7. Here's When Arrested Development Returns to Netflix