A psychiatrist raises eyebrows when he opens a practice in his narrow-minded home town at the turn of the century. The series was based on Ronald Reagan's 1942 film (in which he famously asked, `Where's the rest of me?') and aired as part of the `Warner Brothers Presents' lineup, sharing its time slot on a rotating basis with `Cheyenne' and `Casablanca.'
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Blacklist: More Truths About (the Real) Reddington Are Revealed
- 2. Outlander Boss Addresses Jamie and Claire's Sex Drought
- 3. Tracee Ellis Ross on How Black-ish Enlisted Octavia Spencer to School Us for Black History Month
- 4. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 5. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 6. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 7. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?