Forty kids, ages 8-15, attempt to create an operating town in 40 days without the help of adults in a former New Mexico ghost town. The kids are responsible for all chores, including cooking, cleaning and running businesses. They also establish their own rules and set up a government. They hold a town-hall meeting at the end of each episode to talk about issues and to determine which one should win the Gold Star, worth $20,000.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Lauren Graham Might Be Coming to The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel for a Gilmore Girls Reunion
- 2. A Gossip Girl Alum and a Workaholics Star Will Play Bow's Parents in black-ish's Flashback Episode
- 3. Natasha Lyonne Falls in Love in This Hilarious Documentary Now! Sneak Peek
- 4. How to Watch All the March Madness Games This Year
- 5. The Riverdale Cast Teases What to Expect from the Heathers Musical
- 6. The Best Documentaries on Netflix Right Now
- 7. Leaving Neverland Director Wants to Do a Sequel About Michael Jackson's Trial