Katie Couric talks to teens about their sexual attitudes. “There's a dramatically different paradigm,” says Couric---it's more matter-of-fact and “we wanted to make sense” of it, so she spent a November weekend in Key Biscayne, Fla., with 20 youngsters (ages 13-17) from around the country. Think of the hour as a primer for parents. “It was designed to help parents understand what kids are thinking and doing,” she says, “and how best to deal with it.”
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. 9-1-1's Kenneth Choi Says Chimney Has a '50/50' Chance of Surviving Getting Stabbed
- 2. This 78-Year-Old Stuntwoman Has Defied Expectations (and Death) Her Whole Career
- 3. Skyler White Deserved So Much Better From Breaking Bad Fans
- 4. Connie, the Unsung Hero of Steven Universe, Was a Warrior From the Start
- 5. Sarah Carter on Playing The Flash's First Female Big Bad: 'It's Great to Step Into That Dark Feminine Energy'
- 6. The First Twilight Zone Episode Teasers Are Seriously Eerie
- 7. The Walking Dead's Latest Victims Say Goodbye and Thank You to Fans