Intelligent tales of teens who help one another endure the slings and arrows of high school. Hip and sensitive---but not overly dramatic---it addresses such issues as individuality, romance, anger management, drinking and religion.
Director (4 Credits)
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 3. All the Easter Eggs You Missed From The Twilight Zone, Legacies, Game of Thrones, and More
- 4. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 So Far
- 5. Star Trek: Discovery's Ethan Peck on Spock's Finale Struggle and Season 3 Return
- 6. Tyler Blackburn Talks LGBTQ Representation on Roswell, New Mexico
- 7. Joey King on Tackling the 'Mentally Taxing' Role in Hulu's The Act