Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Jesse jumps at the chance to build a first of its kind ride-a-long racer for the new Austin F1 track. The only problem is he's never built anything like it before. Jesse loses it when the carbon fiber company goes off the rails and jeopardizes delivery.
The Austin Speed Shop crew is busy transforming a classic El Camino into a bullet proof Cartel Drug Runner for an upcoming movie directed by Robert Rodriguez. Bob and Jesse disagree on how to armor the car and there's tension over the suped up suspension.
Jesse and his crew work non-stop on the one of a kind Model A Roadster. Jesse finally reveals who the car is for. A newly enthused team buckles down to make the deadline but delays make it nearly impossible for the hot rod to be ready for the road.
Jesse and crew build a badass classic Model A Roadster but tensions ignite when he refuses to disclose the mystery client. Angry about being out of the loop, Bob goes head to head with Jesse . Also, Jesse speeds off to England to race his Trophy Truck.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Oscars 2019: When Are the Oscars and How to Watch Online
- 2. Will Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Phil Coulson Appear in Avengers: Endgame?
- 3. The Blacklist: More Truths About (the Real) Reddington Are Revealed
- 4. Outlander Boss Addresses Jamie and Claire's Sex Drought
- 5. Tracee Ellis Ross on How Black-ish Enlisted Octavia Spencer to School Us for Black History Month
- 6. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 7. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season