A Los Angeles florist faces the end of her 18-year marriage when her husband reveals he's gay, though they remain friends and, for financial reasons, are forced to occupy the same house. The sitcom is based on actual events in star Fran Drescher's life, and she and her ex-husband, Peter Marc Jacobson, are executive producers.
Executive Producer (3 Credits)
Director (7 Credits)
Writer (9 Credits)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Nobody Panic: The Office Is Leaving Netflix
- 2. See James Roday and Dulé Hill Hype Up the 'Barely Watchable' Psych: The Movie 2
- 3. Is Bohemian Rhapsody on Netflix?
- 4. Better Things' Pamela Adlon Reveals How Big Changes Behind the Scenes Became a 'Hidden Blessing'
- 5. Dominic Sherwood Books First Post-Shadowhunters Role in Penny Dreadful Spin-Off
- 6. Tom Holland Teamed With Stephen Colbert to Rescue Dogs Because Superheroes Are Real
- 7. How to Watch the First 2020 Democratic Debates